Digital Marketing Consultation
The consultation is an opportunity to clarify obstacles or issues or to disseminate where to prioritise your marketing efforts.
The conversation will prioritise finding solutions to the obstacles you face, based on the information provided.
- Be prepared for the meeting with questions, goals and obstacles clearly outlined.
- Be precise and on point in your communications about the problems.
- Be as unemotional about your business as possible.
- Be practical and expect information you’re not going to enjoy hearing, but need to hear!
- Honesty. It’s part of the way in which we work.
- To hear things you don’t want to hear.
- Be prepared to change your mindset or methodologies.
Nothing will change if you don’t change the way you’re doing things.
A consultation is a prelude to the Marketing Strategy or to reserving my time in a retainer marketing agreement.
Specialising in Digital Transformation Strategies, SEO, advanced technologies and professional business networking, I’ve acquired all the insider knowhow to developing a viable digital marketing strategy that builds your business to success.