2017 Growth Strategy: Brand Your Staff
Disruptive technology and digital transformation demand changes to marketing values and strategies:
Millennials demand different: differentiate through unique strategies to make the most of social and professional marketing opportunities…
Next generation Marketing for corporate advantage is staff Personal and Professional Branding
Having spent the better part of the year deeply involved in researching the millennials, branding, marketing and creating strategic advantage, it’s become clear to me that there is one thing missing from the average marketing mix:
PROFESSIONAL BRANDING OF ALL STAFF
Traditionally businesses have shied away from encouraging staff members to be involved in Social Media or advocacy of the business. This is proving to have been a wrong turn in terms of growing the brand presence as well as showcasing staff advocacy for the company brand.
Paying focused attention to staff training in using social networking websites correctly to acquire new clients and retain old clients, is potentially the most important part of the marketing mix for 2017 and beyond.
Everyone uses social media anyway so why not guide your staff in using it to the best benefit of the business?! It seems like a logical step in growing the company presence online, for one thing.
The other very good reason is to show the value you place in your staff’s career growth which can also lead to discovering hidden talent within the organisation.
Millennial Demands: Different
Millennials are proving to be a purpose led group who are demanding a different type of work environment, a different attitude from the top and a different way of feeling at the end of the day.
The Theory of #Pi : Millennials have seen the struggle of their parents, watched the human race’s destructive results on the planet, observed obscure laws and seen the decay of society’s moral compass through the lens and power of Social Media.
These observations have influenced their inherent need for a better way of doing things. They are demanding a cleansed conscience by doing with purpose daily
Nab the Millennial: Brand Your Staff!
1) Show value in staff by providing Professional & Personal branding training using professional sites such as Linkedin to increase value in staff career progression, team spirit, customer trust and interest from quality future employees.
*Side Benefit: discover hidden talent within the company
2) Encourage effective social media communication of staff by showcasing individuals across the board in all departments to grow presence, showcase team spirit, inclusivity within and increase employee advoacay of the company brand.
3) Whilst simultaneously giving hands on social & business media communications training to grow confidence, individual communication skills again showcasing company interest in individual career progression
2017 Growth Strategies: Brand Your Staff!
Millennials demand different so differentiate your company by harnessing the power of your employees voice using social and professional media to the best benefit of the company.
Bonnie Crofford – Founder Predictive Ideology
- Employee Advocate
- Millennial Marketing Insights
- Digital Transformation in Practice
- Consumerism using disruptive technology
- Branding in the Digital Era
_____ —— _____
#Pi Predictive Ideology
Digital Transformation Strategies for Corporate Advantage
06115 9 6818